It’s my 2011 resolution to try to write a regular blog. I’ve tried before with no success because I’ve always been uncertain about the value I’m adding. I know there’s already some excellent charity digital peeps out there blogging – I’m subscribed to a number of them. So what exactly can I add?
But I’ve realised I’m still getting asked some of the same questions about digital from charity folks that I was asked a few years ago. So here goes my experiment to try to add value by answering some of these questions. I’m probably going to repeat topics you’ve seen elsewhere but hopefully I’ll be giving you something extra from my real world experiences.
Here’s my current potential topics list. Let me know if you have any additions / amends / order of pref.
- where to start when redesigning your charity website
- organising / motivating your content contributors
- working with your IT / Technical team (and avoiding tension)
- personal tips on working with digital agencies
- ‘but digital is so easy’ managing expectations