— Tom Phillips (@TomSprints) March 20, 2014
- BarcampNFP and the importance of digital get togethers by Matt Collins
- Thoughts by Paul @watfordgap
- Write up by Alex @thedxw
- Failure swapshop notes from Luke
- Barcampnfp: What is digital? by CauseHub
- Being mindful in a digital world by Kirsty
- Notes and links from Crispin’s SEO talk
- Kirsty Marrin’s Storify of barcampnfp 2014
- Sylwia Presley’s Storify of barcampnfp 2014 – featuring the hardcore #selfie
- Epilogger archive for barcampnfp
What’s this all about?
Barcampnfp is an ‘unconference’ where people from Tech & Digital come together with people from Non-profits (charity, academic, gov, arts & culture etc) to exchange ideas and learning. I’ve been the London lead for a number of years now.
This year’s full day event it took place at The Bakery on Thursday 20 March 2014 and we usually have a half day event during Social Media Week in September.